Simple Ways to Make Your Baby Laugh
Making your baby laugh and smile is one of the best feelings you can have. Of course baby humor is not complex. They will laugh at the simplest of things. In my experience raising two children I found a variety of ways to make them laugh. Most of the time by accident. Here are a few simple ways you can make your baby laugh and smile, at least if your child is anything like my babies were:
1. Peek-a-boo – This classic children’s game will bring a smile to your baby’s face. Do it with enough energy and it will even make them laugh.
2. Ripping paper – I don’t know what it is about ripping paper, but babies love it. Take some newspaper ads or paper you are about to recycle and rip it up in front of them for belly laughs. Way more fun than a shredder!
3. Funny faces – Babies love it when parents make funny faces. Stick out your tongue, cross your eyes and be silly!
4. Silly sounds – Sounds are another thing babies love. Crashing sounds, motorboat noises, raspberries and even made up words make them laugh. Any noise you can make with your mouth will probably be a hit!
5. Dancing – Get your grove on and let baby watch. From disco to line dancing babies love the music and the movement, so go ahead and dance.
6. Dropping things – We all have an oops moment once in a while but babies seem to love it when you mess up. Dropping objects, especially ones that break open, splash, or make noise when they hit the ground is a sure way to get a big laugh.
7. Splash – Bath time is a great time to have a happy baby. Splash in the water with them and they will erupt in giggles. Try some of these simple ways to get your baby to laugh and enjoy the fun!
Author Bio: Rachel is an ex-babysitting pro as well as a professional writer and blogger. She is a graduate from Iowa State University and currently writes for www.babysitting.net. She welcomes questions/comments which can be sent to email@example.com